Swisse "Live Healthy Be Happy" Official Contest Rules
OVERVIEW: The Swisse Wellness Inc "Live Healthy Be Happy" Contest (the "Contest") is hosted by Swisse Wellness Inc. ("Sponsor" or "Swisse").
TO ENTER: Each contestant must visit the dedicated competition tab on Swisse’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SwisseWellnessUSA and upload a photograph of himself or herself with a favorite Swisse product, depicting healthy living. Limit one entry per person. Void where prohibited. Entries will be accepted beginning at 12:01 am CST on June 12, 2013 and ending at 11:59 pm on July 31, 2013 (the "Entry Period").
All entries, including any copyrights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission. By entering, each contestant transfers to Sponsor all rights to reproduce, distribute, display, modify and publish the submitted photo. The entries will not be returned to contestants. Neither Sponsor nor The Ellen DeGeneres Show is responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, damaged or misdirected entries. Entry constitutes permission to Sponsor and its agents to publish the winner's name and likeness, without additional compensation to entrant. The entrant shall be responsible for obtaining the right to use all intellectual property and proprietary rights of third parties in the entry materials. Neither Sponsor nor The Ellen DeGeneres Show, or Facebook is responsible for the infringement of any rights of any person or entity concerning or relating to the entry materials submitted by entrant, and entrant hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Sponsor and The Ellen DeGeneres Show for any such claims. By entering, the contestant: (i) represents that the photo does not infringe the rights of any third party; and (ii) agrees to be bound by the official rules set forth herein (the "Official Rules"). An entrant who violates the Official Rules will be automatically disqualified. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the right to use any Swisse product in a submitted photo is hereby granted.
All photos submitted that meet the criteria described above may be viewable on Instagram, Twitter, the Swisse.com website and the Swisse USA Facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/SwisseWellnessUSA]. Sponsor has the right not to consider any photos that are considered inappropriate in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion or that do not depict the criteria described above. With the exception of the winning photos, Sponsor will not use submitted photos for any purpose other than display on Instagram, Twitter, the Swisse USA Facebook page and the Swisse.com website in connection with the Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event the Swisse.com website, or Facebook becomes infected by a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired, or for any or no reason, in its sole and absolute discretion. Neither Sponsor nor The Ellen DeGeneres Show, or Facebook are liable for bugs or failures in the server, hardware or software, or transmission on-line failure. Neither Sponsor nor The Ellen DeGeneres Show, or Facebook are liable for any communication failures, mail delays, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alterations of, entries. Incomplete, non-conforming or illegible entries will be disqualified. Neither Sponsor nor The Ellen DeGeneres Show, or Facebook are liable for entries submitted with the incorrect tag and any such entries will be disqualified.
ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter. Winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor. No employees of Sponsor or Facebook, or The Ellen DeGeneres Show (or their affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, divisions, representatives or agents (the "Companies")) and no immediate family members, friends, or household members of employees of the Companies may enter the Contest. Entrant must be a resident of the United States or its territories.
JUDGING CRITERIA: Submitted photos will be judged based on the following criteria, giving equal weight to each, by a panel of qualified judges who are knowledgeable in the art of photography, at least one of whom shall not be an employee of Sponsor:
- Attention to theme (i.e. showing oneself in photograph with a favorite Swisse product, depicting healthy living.);
- Prominence of Swisse product in photograph;
- Composition of photograph;
- Creativity of photograph;
- Use of space, color and lighting in photograph;
In the event of a tie, the most creative photo will be deemed the winner. All of Sponsor's decisions are final. If prize notification is deemed undeliverable or unanswered, prize may be forfeited and awarded to another contestant in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion.
Approximately [fourteen days] after the close of the Entry Period, one winner will be chosen by Sponsor based on the criteria set forth above. The winner will be awarded the following prize:
- Round-trip airfare for two, including applicable transfers, from the U.S. international airport closest to winner's permanent place of residence within the United States to either Melbourne, Victoria, Australia or Sydney, New South Wales, Australia;
- Five nights of accommodations for two in either Melbourne, Victoria, Australia or Sydney, New South Wales, Australia;
- USD1,000 in spending money for use while traveling in, to or from Australia;
If chosen as a winner, contestant must provide certain personal information to Sponsor, including his or her mailing address, in order to make arrangements in connection with awarding the prize.
Winner will be responsible for all taxes, gratuities and other expenses not specified. Prizes are not transferable, except that the Sponsor, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of greater or equal value. Contest and prizes are subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
PRIZE WINNER RELEASE: Winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release satisfactory to Sponsor.
- The privacy policies of Sponsor apply to the Contest.
- United States law applies to the Contest and any claims made in connection with the Contest must be resolved in the United States. Entrant agrees that the proper venue for any actions, claims or proceedings relating to this Contest or these Rules shall be courts of competent jurisdiction located in Cook County, Illinois.
- Personal information will be collected when entering the Contest. Sponsor will only use that information as part of the Contest and will not share it with third parties except as disclosed herein.
- Entrants under 16 years of age must obtain parental consent to enter the Contest and to accept the prize.
SPONSOR: Swisse Wellness Inc. 835 North Ashland Ave, 60622, Chicago Illinois Contest rules are available at [www.swisse.com]. Questions may be directed to 312 237 5392. To obtain the name of winner after [September 31], 2013, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor's address as set forth above.